23 octubre 2016

Writing Homework (deberes escritos )

Trabajos para el cuaderno de cuarto nivel:

HOMEWORK 4TH GRADE

(Para hacerlo en el cuaderno, cada día una )

Sigue estos modelos

1.-About  Me (Sobre mi)

My name is Tom.  I'm 10 years old. I've got a brother and two sisters. I like reading and riding a bike. At school my favourite subject is English but I don't like maths.

2.-About my friend (Sobre un amigo-a) 
  ( Remember:  Si es un niño  He: él y His: su . Si es niña She ella y her su

Her name is Alice, She's 9 years old. She's an only child. She likes rollerblading and playing tennis. At school her favourite subject is P.E. but she doesn't like science.

3.-At school
(Sobre el colegio)

My school's name is "Los QUINTANA ". My teacher's name is Marisol.
At shool, my favourite day is Monday. On Mondays, I've got Maths, Science, Art and English.
I like English and PE but my favourite subject is Maths. I'm very good at Maths.


Expresión nueva : I`m very good at... Se me da muy bien....

...............................................................................................................

Trabajos para el cuaderno de quinto nivel :

HOMEWORK 5TH GRADE
(Para entregar en mitad de folio)

(Sigue este modelo. Lo que está subrayado lo puedes cambiar adaptándolo a ti)


"My favourite day"


My favourite day is Monday.
On Monday, I always get up at eight o’clock. I have a shower and I usually have breakfast with my brother. I go to school at nine o’clock. I sometimes have lunch at school.  In the evening I always do my homework at six o’clock. Then, I play computer games or watch TV. I always have dinner with my family. After dinner, I brush my teeth and I go to bed at ten o’clock.

Listening activity.Unit 1 Escucha y escribe las horas que vayas escuchando. Hay 9 horas distintas. escríbelas con números.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Recuerda ser educado-a en tus comentarios. Se admiten críticas constructivas.Gracias.